- Please mail your entry of appearance (including your MO Bar number and your client’s court date) and request for discovery and/or recommendation (if applicable), with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:
8920 Natural Bridge
Bel-Ridge, MO 63121
- In order to receive a recommendation on cases such as No Proof of Insurance, No Valid Operator’s License, Driving While Suspended/Revoked, you must provide proof of compliance with your entry. Entries received without compliance will not receive a recommendation, and an appearance by the attorney will be required on the defendant’s regularly scheduled court date, during attorney call.
- If you have filed an entry and request prior to the scheduled court date, and provided all necessary compliance, do not appear on the court date. The file will have been continued and will not be available for review. Due to the high volume of calls, if you wish to confirm receipt of your entry and request, please do NOT call the Municipal Court Office. Please check your client’s status on casenet.
- If your client is under 18 at the time of the citation, you must appear with your client and their parent at 5:15 p.m. on the court date.
- Please be advised that we do not recall warrants upon entry. A bond is required. Please call the court for bond information (314-429-2878). You must provide the Defendant’s name and what year they received the citation in order to receive this information. Warrant files ARE NOT available during court.
- Attorney call for regular arraignment dockets begin at 5:15 p.m. Late arrivals WILL NOT be seen until the end of the docket.
- The last docket of the month is a trial/plea/payment docket. Attorney call begins at 4:00 p.m. You must be present, at 4:00, with your client, prepared to plead/pay or try your case at this time. There are no continuances from this docket.
- Citation numbers and court dates are now available on casenet.