Chief Mark Harris (314-429-2878 or email@example.com)
Assistant Chief Jamal Fisher (314-429-2878 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
8920 Natural Bridge | Bel-Ridge, Missouri 63121
“The Bel-Ridge Police Department is committed to excellence in leadership, providing proactive and community oriented approach to law enforcement by developing both community and business partnerships to build a brighter future for the city of Bel-Ridge.”
- To provide Bel-Ridge with the best possible police services within the financial capabilities of the community.
- To provide proactive law enforcement: using planning and problem solving, with community input, to anticipate and identify problems and find solutions.
- To foster and maintain positive working relationships with all governmental and non-governmental organizations designed and intended to enhance the quality of life for everyone equally.
- To provide an environment conducive to individual growth for all members of the police department and which is responsive to environmental change to meet demands of an evolving community.
- To administer and enforce the law in a fair and impartial manner and consistent with all restraints imposed by the United States Constitution, the Constitution of the State of Missouri and the ordinances of the City of Bel-Ridge.